Parts specialist/Parts and Service counter sales
Appleton Harley-Davidson, WI
Harley-Davidson sells fun and a passion for motorcycling. We are one of the largest Harley-Davidson dealerships in Wisconsin. We have a busy and productive parts and service department and are seeking an ambitious and friendly full-time/year-round parts and service professional for the newly opened position. Very clean store with experienced co-workers, and contemporary work environment. We also have two on-site winter storage facilities that hold over 700 motorcycles which provides the ability to produce work year round.
Responsibilities include selling correct parts and installation to internal sales, service customers as well as retail customers. Must provide efficient and detailed parts information to a variety of motorcycle enthusiasts as well as installation costs. We believe in going the extra mile to provide superior customer service. Must have mechanical aptitude and thrive in a fast paced environment. Must be able to relate to customers in a positive and professional manner. Willing to train the right candidate with a great attitude and aptitude.
We offer excellent earnings potential and progressive benefits.
Candidates must possess:
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working in a high volume parts and service department or the ability to learn quickly
- Product knowledge, mechanical aptitude and sales mentality
- Competent computer skills and point of sale systems
- Passion for motorcycling
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of inventory control practices
- Positive Attitude
- Merchandising capability
- Willingness to help where needed
- Competitive hourly wage with overtime pay
- Monthly bonus on sales
- Year-end bonus
- Health Insurance
- Paid Life insurance with availability to purchase more at a competitive price
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan with percentage match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid uniforms
- Paid continued education.
Please submit your resume’ today. We are a family owned business that is small enough to feel like family, yet large enough to have a casual but professional work environment. We are looking for long term career minded individuals.