Motorcycle Finance Calculator at Appleton Harley-Davidson
Finding a bike you love at a Harley-Davidson dealership near Oshkosh is exciting—but does the price match your budget? It can be difficult to gauge a vehicle’s affordability based on its sticker price alone. In addition to your interest rate and the cost of fuel, there are many other factors that can affect the monthly cost of a new motorcycle. Thanks to our motorcycle payment calculator, it’s easy to find out what you’d pay for your favorite new or used bike!
Simply enter information like your probable interest rate, trade-in value, down payment amount, and loan term—and the car finance calculator will provide you with an instant estimate of your monthly payment when you click “Calculate.” Find out how it works below, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.
How to Use the Bike Payment Calculator
Gather some basic info about a bike you’re interested in, and enter it into our motorcycle finance calculator tool—that’s it! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bike Price: The bike’s sticker price.
- Interest Rate: You will be charged an interest rate that’s based on your credit score. The higher the score, the lower your interest rate. To get an idea of your likely interest rate, use our online financing application.
- Loan Term: The length of time you will pay on your bike loan. To pay a lower monthly amount, choose a longer loan term.
- Down Payment: When you purchase a bike, you will pay a portion of the cost upfront. This amount is known as the down payment.
- Trade-In Value: We’re happy to buy your current bike and add it to our pre-owned inventory, saving you money on your next bike.
When you’ve filled out the form with all required info, click “calculate.” If the amount is too high, you can adjust the down payment, interest rate, and other factors to find a more budget-friendly monthly payment.
How to Calculate Motorcycle Payments
Learning how to calculate motorcycle payments without the calculator is simple, too. Follow these steps:
- Add the bike price plus the interest rate.
- From that amount, subtract your trade-in price and down payment amount.
- Finally, divide by loan term.
Calculate Your Motorcycle Payment Today
If you have questions about how to calculate a motorcycle payment or need help comparing bikes in our inventory, we’re happy to help when you reach out online or give us a call at 920-757-1651. We’re conveniently located in Appleton—just a short ride from Green Bay and Neenah—so don’t hesitate to stop by soon!